Image Map

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

3/52

Find your Tribe. Love them Hard.
Harrison (5) Benson (4) Max (3) June (2) Brooks (1)

Brooks | Max | Harry |  The highlight of this past week, hands down, was your first ever all-cousin sleepover at NamNam and PopPop's house. I'll admit, I thought they were a little crazy when they said they wanted everyone to stay over (yes, Brooks, I'm referring to you and all of your crazy), but they insisted that they were up for the challenge, and we were happy to oblige! Our count down started a week in advance - home day-school day- school day-school day-school day-home day - and you were so excited to officially say that it was SLUMBER PARTY DAY! And what a day it was! You designed your own t-shirts, ate ice cream and donuts, watched the Smurfs movie, and undoubtedly giggled non-stop. I have to imagine that NamNam and PopPop's house felt pretty quiet once we all loaded up to come back home the next day...until the next time. 

So much love. So many memories. My heart is full.
I'm so thankful for this crazy tribe of ours.


No comments:

Post a Comment