Image Map

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jamaican me CrAzY!

Ahhhhhh....as I sit back an think about my life 1 year ago today, I'm filled with mixed emotions. On one hand, we were FINALLY in Jamaica for a week of sunshine and relaxation (oh yeah, and to get married) . On the other hand, it makes me a little depressed to drive up to our mailbox every day and be right next to a snow pile that is taller than my car!! I've got an official South Dakota winter tan (blending perfectly with the above mentioned snow pile) and am OVERDUE for a vacation. Below is the view from our room....sigh....


On the baby front, I demonstrated pure impatience today. The thought of another 4 weeks of waiting to see the cardiologist was driving me crazy, so I called and got things bumped up a week. I will now go see him on March 8th instead of the 16th. Crazy how a week feels like a world of difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment