Image Map

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gloomy Day Photo Shoot

Matt and I have spent a lot of time looking at this picture lately...
...and we both agree that Charlotte looks pretty stinkin' beautiful it in.  We have it set as the background on our computer and I catch myself just sitting and staring at it.  Staring and missing.

It was a gloomy day outside that day, but the lighting was absolutely perfect for some pictures.  One of us would go outside of the sliding doors off of our dining room and dance in the drizzling rain so that we could direct her attention toward the light.  The other would stay inside with the camera in hopes of catching some good grins.  Little Miss was pretty entertained by the whole deal!

Here are some more pictures from that day...







Baby girl...Sometimes I sit down at the computer to write you these "Happy Birthday" wishes and find myself at a complete loss for words.  Maybe its not a "loss" but rather that there are so many things that I want to say to you, that I don't even know where to start.  Today you would have been 20 months old.  20 months, can you believe it?!  That's proving to be a tough number for me...creeping oh so closely to what would have been your 2 year birthday.  Talk about a lump in my throat.

We love you so much Miss Charlotte, and nothing in this world could ever change that.  You may not be here for us to snuggle and cuddle, but there is not one second of one day that you aren't at the forefront of my mind.  I daydream about what you would be like at 20 months old and am positive that you would be such a silly and vibrant little girl...with a big heart and I'm guessing an ornery streak as well! 

Happy birthday baby girl...sending hugs, kisses, love and smiles your direction all day long (as always!)

P.S.  It's NamNam's birthday today!  If you take a break from all of your celebrations in Heaven, maybe you could blow her a few kisses.  I'm sure that she would LOVE that!


3 comments: