Image Map

Friday, November 22, 2013

Baby Ritchie #3 {29 weeks}

This showed up in my inbox today...

Day 207:  Excuse Me
"It's any lady's worst nightmare:  flatulence in the presence of others.  But as your uterus continues to grow, it may be harder to control these impulsive bubbles."

Bwahahahahah!  I can't stop laughing!  I should probably try to get a hold of myself...I wouldn't want to let any "impulsive bubbles" escape!

So here we are, 29 weeks and 5 days into pregnancy #3.  I'm feeling well, sleeping okay, eating like I'm carrying triplets, starting to have more and more heartburn, and struggling a bit with the whole tying my own shoes thing!  Harrison routinely uses his baby brother as a step stool (sorry buddy!) and officially called my "bump" a baby this morning.  I won't lie...I've started to freak out a little bit at the fact that d-day is only 10 weeks away!  Time has gone so quickly with baby #3 and I'm struggling to comprehend how much this new addition to our family will change us, our routine, our everything.  It's a challenge I'm excited to face head on...yet still grateful at all of the helping hands that we have nearby.

28 weeks with sweet baby Chuck
28 weeks with crazy Mr. H
 28 29 weeks with baby #3...more commonly known as "Raymond Cassanova" 

Bring on the turkey, mashed potatoes and now that I learned that I passed my glucose tolerance test, any sort of dessert other than pumpkin pie.  This lady's wearing her big girl maternity pants to dinner and she's ready to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment