Image Map

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Interpret this face....


Most might think that this is just an unhappy baby experiencing cereal for the first time. ACTUALLY.... It is a baby with milk/soy protein intolerance trying to tell her Mommy and Daddy that Gerber rice cereal AND oatmeal both have soy in them. AHHHHHHHHH!

I'm guessing this had something to do with our fever the other night and the crabby crabby Friday/Saturday that we had. Never in a million years would this have even crossed my mind as something I needed to check. We've spent the weekend detoxing and she is slowly getting back to her normal self. Looks like I'm going to become a label reader/baby food maker! Whatever it takes to avoid a potential oops!

Ok, so I can't leave you on a "sad baby note"....so here's another picture. Charlotte LOVES her new leg warmers! This was early on in our detox so we weren't getting many smiles, but she still looks pretty stinkin' cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment