Image Map

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sweet Sweet Sunday

Valentine's Day was a week ago, but today is the SWEETEST day!

Today is our second anniversary! Two years ago Matt and I were standing on a beach in Jamaica, surrounded by our family and friends, becoming husband and wife. I love you Mathew. Together we have experienced the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, but together we have remained strong. Thank you for giving me your heart and for taking such good care of mine.

To celebrate such a SWEET day, we ate STRAWBERRIES!

At first Charley wasn't so sure about it.


Then she LOVED it.


Then she was afraid that I was going to take it away. (Please take note of the double chin. We are very proud if that chin. We finally hit 16 pounds!)


Then she found a new game--throw the strawberry on the floor. Yes I see the dog hair. No I didn't give the strawberry back to her. Yes, I will go clean my floor!


Hope that your Sunday was just as SWEET!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to the best couple, parents and goofs in the WORLD! Love the attitude Miss Charlotte is demonstrating....don't be taking my strawberry!

    ReplyDelete