Image Map

Thursday, August 2, 2012

InstaBaby {1}

I find myself taking lots of pictures on my phone these days.  This is both a good AND a bad thing.  Good in the sense that my phone is usually pretty handy and I am able to catch those quick moments that would normally be missed if I had to run and grab my big camera.  Bad in the sense that I have lots of pictures just sitting on my phone and that they are definitely of a lesser quality.  I'm making more of a conscious effort these days to use the camera that we spent so much $$ on, but I'm sure that there will be lots and lots of phone pictures thrown in the mix as well.  

Today's post is my attempt at "cleaning house" on my phone...Instagram style.

Hospital Harrison
Sleepy Dude
 Sleeper-->Stink Face
(One of my favorites!)

2 comments: