Image Map

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mr. Model Man {3 months}

I have wanted to share some of the images from Harrison's 3 month photos for quite some time now, but didn't want to spoil our Christmas cards by posting them here first.  Now that the cards have been printed, I thought that I would share some of the pictures that didn't make the card.  It was such a hard decision to make...I think you'll understand why.

I wanted to get some very simple shots on a black background like we did with Charlotte.  I'm still trying to decide which one will eventually find a home in a big frame next to hers.  

 I love me some big, open-mouth smiles!
 
Mr. Serious
 
Love
Obviously not Harrison, but I had to share for comparison sake.  
Holy cow do they look alike!
This kiddo...he melts me.
At his finest...crazy hair, tongue peeking out, leaning to his right.  That's my boy!

A HUGE thanks to Amanda Fish (Omaha, NE) for capturing these images for us.  She was so good to work with and Harrison can't wait to go back and play with her again.  


1 comment: