Image Map

Monday, July 11, 2016

California Dreamin' {Day 5}

The last stop on our California adventure was a quick day trip to Orange County to visit my aunt and uncle in Yorba Linda. We loaded up after lunch, took advantage of the slow-moving traffic for maximum car nap time, and arrived just in time for a mid-afternoon swim.  Now don't get me wrong, it was a BEAUTIFUL day and the sun was shining, but it was in no way, shape or form nice enough for swimming.  But was I about ready to tell our 2 little Nebraska boys that??  Heck no! They were in absolute heaven! (even though their faces below might not show it!)












And speaking of heaven...! 
I spy with my little eye...
MAXO!

A beautiful evening. A beautiful view. Time with family that we don't see often enough. I can't think of a better way to wrap up our first ever family vacation. Thank you, California, for helping us create so many memories with our little family. Crazy to think that next time there will be another little one in tow!





No comments:

Post a Comment