Image Map

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A work in progress

Matt and I have managed to keep ourselves pretty busy lately getting the nursery ready for our little girlie. We decided to keep things pretty gender neutral and also decided that we didn't want to paint any walls. SOOO, to add a little color we got creative. I saw a picture on a design website and instantly loved it...very colorful, very eclectic looking and a good project for us to put our creative minds together to create. I was going to wait and post pictures when the room was finished, but am just too excited not to share it now. We've only finished one wall but I am totally in love with it!

We collected random letters (with a little help) over time and then got creative coming up with ways to refinish them. While I did contribute, I will give a majority of the credit to Matt. He had some awesome ideas and put a lot of hard work into things. A big Nebraska "N" made the cut without argument, but I did have to draw the line when there was mention of a Packers "G"! Now we just need a couple of bins to slide into the little shelving unit and it will be complete. Next up....wall #2!

4 comments:

  1. Okay...this is adorable. Steve's cousin did something like this in her craft room and I always thought it was so cool, especially the button "O"...leave it to you and Matt to be creative!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the baby going in the kennel or are you getting her a crib?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it! I can't pick one I like the best...the both of you are so creative!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So So So Cute!!! Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete