Image Map

Friday, April 6, 2012

A Charlotte Kind of Day

It's been one of those days where I know for a fact that Little Miss is trying to let me know she is with us.

First we got a package in the mail from Charlotte's NamNam, PopPop and uncle Abe. There were lots of reminders of our little lady inside...an awesome Cha-Cha t-shirt, some butterfly note cards and a note reflecting on our time together last Easter weekend. So thankful for the memories.

Later in the day a package showed up on our front door step. Inside was a card from a stranger...a woman who was there the day Charlotte earned her wings. We read her card through tear-filled eyes and then unwrapped the tissue paper wrapped contents of the box. Inside was the most perfect butterfly wind chime. The butterfly strikes again. Love. It will be the perfect addition to Charley's Garden when we finally have a place of our own again.

Speaking of butterflies, not 10 minutes after opening the package above I got a text from my sister with the following picture.


Our little nephew Owen wanted to make a special Charlotte Easter egg this year. Not only is there a butterfly, but he made sure that is was the same color of Charlotte's green meekee!

Three kind gestures.
Three reminders.
One day.

I feel you baby girl...in my heart and in every breath I take.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment