Image Map

Monday, April 2, 2012

Remembering Our Angels

When we found out about Charlotte's broken heart we were unknowingly inducted into a community of heart families.

When our baby girl earned her wings and went to be with Jesus, once again there was a community of other grieving parents ready to welcome us with open arms.

Never in a million years would I have chosen to be a part of EITHER of these communities, but through them I have had the opportunity to meet some pretty incredible people who inspire me on a daily basis.  One such person is a woman named Bettina that I "met" through a private group on Facebook for Mommies of Heart Angels.  Sadly, Bettina lost her precious little Noah when he was just over 10 weeks old.

Last week Bettina reached out to me through this blog and asked if I would be willing to share Charlotte's story for a project that she has been working on on her blog My Life My Love My Story...a project aimed to HONORING and REMEMBERING our angels.  I had already read the first two stories that she featured, and was so honored that she thought to include us as well.  

Charlotte's story is featured at My Life My Love My Story today so head over and check it out.  While you're there, be sure to read up on little Noah and some of the other precious angels that Bettina has featured.  Our babies will not be forgotten.

"If you know someone who has lost a child, and you're afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died -- you're not reminding them. They didn't forget they died. What you're reminding them of is that you remembered that they lived, and that is a great gift."--Elizabeth Edwards

1 comment:

  1. It's such an honor to have Charlotte's story on my blog. And I love Elizabeth Edward's quote. So true!

    ReplyDelete