Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Less Hairy Harry

Last week I bit the bullet and took Harrison in for his very first haircut (other than the little trims that I had given him here and there).  I thought that we could make it to the 1 year mark, but his long wispy baby hair was getting a little out of control.  He's a super cute kiddo, but even he was struggling to pull off the whole baby comb over thing!  As much as I wasn't ready for him to look like a "big boy," I knew that it was time to clean things up a bit. 

The before - He was a little skeptical about the whole cape situation.
 He was SO curious and just wanted to watch the pretty lady cutting his hair :)
 Comb = perfect distraction.  
I love how he's peeking around her hand to look at the camera.
 Nom Nom Nom
Tear...he looks like such a big boy...My handsome little big boy!


1 comment:

  1. Aww bless him such a handsome little chap... Such a cutie and no tears! I really want to squidge those chubby cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete