Image Map

Monday, April 22, 2013

Hair Gel and Pickles

I'm just going to come right out and say it....our son is extremely popular. 

With Matt and I both having weekend work commitments, we've had to rely on others to help us out with Harrison.  As much as I hate that, I know that there are lots of people anxious to get some one-on-one time with our little guy and we get lots of playdate requests!  This past Sunday he went to my cousin Erin's house and judging by the pictures she sent me, I think that he had a good time.

Happy, happy Harrison. 
Sometimes he just STOPS mid-roll.  Who knows.
I should have anticipated that staying with Erin would mean a trip to H'Erin's. 
Holy hair, buddy!
The caption that accompanied this photo??  "Hey, ladies..."
Apparently he likes pickles.  Who'da thunk!?

I love that our move back to Nebraska allows Harrison to spend special time with family.  He is constantly surrounded by people who love and care for him like he was their own...so much love.  Thanks Albers family (and all of his visitors throughout the day) for taking such good care of our little boy.  He had SO much fun!







1 comment: