Image Map

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bring It On, Spring!

Spring fever had OFFICIALLY taken over the Ritchie house.  We've been going on walks, spending more time outdoors and letting the fresh air flood our house.  Harrison is loving the change of scenery, and I'm loving the way that his chubby little arms look in short-sleeve shirts!

Watching Daddy work in the garage on a special project.  
 Sunny 70 degree Saturday.  Daddy's out golfing and we're soaking up some backyard time. 
 Shortly before we moved back to Nebraska, the AWESOME people at my old job held a baby shower for Mr. Mister and me.  This quilt was one of the gifts we received that day.  As we played outside under the warm sun this afternoon, I told Harrison all about his "South Dakota family" and how much I miss them.  I think a visit is in order!

Each knot represents a prayer that was said for you.  

Happy weekend, everyone!  I hope that you are all enjoying a little sunshine of your own today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment