Image Map

Monday, June 30, 2014

Celebrating TWO {digger-style}

This year we celebrated Harrison's birthday in the most fitting way possible - with LOTS and LOTS of trucks.  Diggers, dump trucks, backhoes, bulldozers...you name it, he loves it!  

When Charlotte turned 1 I made a challenge to myself to always make my kiddo's birthday cakes.  I'm not usually one to pat myself on the back, but I think this one turned out pretty darn good!  A special thanks to my oh-so-talented hubby for making me orange cone candle holders.
 Even little Max dressed for the occasion in his best tow truck outfit!
 I'm pretty sure his wish was for us to give him that truck back!
 The shades stayed on all day long.  


Sunshine.  Good food.  Great company.
And most importantly...another amazing year Mr. Harrison.






No comments:

Post a Comment