Image Map

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy Birthday, Maxwell!

One year ago today...I woke up tired from a restless night of sleep, anxious about the thought of c-section number 3, nervous as all get out about how our lives were going to change in a matter of a few short hours, excited to meet our little boy.  

One year ago today...we kissed our "baby" Harrison on the head and sent him off to school knowing that the next time we saw him he would seem like a giant in comparison to the tiny bundle in our arms.

One year ago today...I checked into the hospital, Matt by my side, and had a crazy feeling of routine.  Three kiddos in 3.5 years...I felt like somewhat of a pro.  

One year ago today...I was reminded that it doesn't matter if its your first baby or your third, seeing your child for the very first time is an experience that will absolutely take your breath away.




I can hardly believe that it's been a year since that "take your breath away" moment.  
It has been an adventure beyond my wildest imagination and my heart continues to overflow with love.    

Happy 1st birthday, sweet Maxo!  






No comments:

Post a Comment