Image Map

Friday, January 2, 2015

My Boys 2014

If you scroll through my iPhoto albums, you will see that most of them are dedicated to our kiddos.  Each child has 5 guaranteed albums - Hospital pictures, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months and 9-12 months.  Each album is jam packed with digital images, most which I've never gotten around to printing, that document the growth of 3 perfect little beings.  Charlotte's albums stop 2 weeks into 12-18 months.  Harrison's are now divided by years, and Max...well...he fell victim to the 3rd child phenomenon and has about 1/2 the photos as his big siblings.

Despite having albums for 3 kiddos, it wasn't until sweet Maxo came along that I had to come up with a way to organize images that contained 2 children.  Individual albums for individual kiddos wasn't going to cut it any more since many of our day-to-day photos contained both of our little guys.   Shortly after Max was born I created My Boys 2014 (clever title, huh?), an album that is filled to the brim with memories of our boys together.  There are sweet moments (big brother loving on little brother), feisty moments (big brother shoving his feet in little brother's face), and quiet moments capturing to boys playing contently side by side.  My Boys 2014 represents a new chapter in our lives...a chapter that displays a full house, full arms, and most importantly, full hearts.

This week I sat down to clear out the remaining pictures from my camera and sorted the last images of 2014 into their appropriate albums.  My Boys 2014 saw its last additions and My Boys 2015 waits patiently for its first memories.  

Thank you 2014 for so many amazing memories.  You brought with you new life, new priorities and new respect for all of those mamas and daddies out there with multiple kiddos!  It wasn't always easy, but I wouldn't trade our 2014 for anything.  


 Wishing you all a very happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment