Image Map

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Meet our son, Chuck

Ahhhh the weekend. Its nice to have a little break and a helping hand here during the day so that I can get a few things done uninterrupted! Friday night I got a full 7 hours of sleep and woke up refreshed and ready to go. I got up, showered and decided that I was going to run a few errands without baby in tow. I went and got some gorgeous flowers at the farmers market, hit up a roadside produce stand and stocked us up on groceries. About an hour and a half later I came home to find this....

In less than 12 hours our little Charlotte was transformed from a girlie girl with a dress and barrette, to a tom boy that I have been calling Chuck. She's sporting the official daddy spiked hairdo, a football shirt and yellow shorts to make her an official Packer fan. Nothing like a little Daddy-Charlotte time to start off the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. She looks ornery in this picture...like "look what me and dad did, mom!!" How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that shirt! I think she looks beautiful! Tom boys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pop-Pop TOTALLY enjoyed this post...what a little man!

    ReplyDelete