Image Map

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Heart Buddy

I was planning on typing an update on another busy weekend...but the past two days a little baby that I know has decided that napping is for the birds. I finally got her to fall asleep in my arms so now I'm typing this one handed.

Our update will have to come later, but I did want to write quick with a little prayer request! Charlotte's little heart buddy Talia is going in for surgery Wednesday morning. Talia is just a little over a year older than Charlotte and has a very similar heart condition. She will be at Children's tomorrow morning for surgery with Dr. Hammel, the same surgeon that Charlotte sees. Please keep little Miss Talia and her parents in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Sounds like its going to be a long day :(

Heart hugs and prayers coming your way, Talia! Charlotte can't wait to get to see you again!

3 comments:

  1. Prayers will start now!!! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talia has been in my prayers daily along with other heart babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of prayers coming from us, too!

    ReplyDelete