Image Map

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Books Books and MORE Books!

Well, the BIG day is finally here!

Thursday morning at 11 Tara and I (and our special little helpers, Anna and Caylee) will be taking a MASSIVE load of books to Omaha Children's Hospital.  We'll be sure to get lots of pictures so that you can see just how many books have been donated up to this point.  We have gotten so many that we actually ran out of stickers and are going to have to make a second delivery once we get more.

While this is going to be a very special day and I am so so excited, I'm also somewhat anxious.  It will be hard going back to Children's without Charlotte.  I'm sure that every sound, smell and familiar face will test my strength and composure.  Please pray that God gives me strength and an angel on my shoulder tomorrow morning! 

THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU WHO DONATED!  
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kristen- (((hugs))) I'm sure today will be a difficult and rewarding day. You are amazing for having the ability to take your grief and do something so wonderful that will benefit so many children. We'll be thinking about you guys this morning- can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying that your trip to Children's will include God's arms wrapped around you in peace.

    You'll be getting another shipment of books after Mason's party Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that you all have a great trip and that you will find so much meaning in through the donation. {{{HUG}}}

    ReplyDelete