Image Map

Monday, October 1, 2012

Our Weekend

I mentioned in Harrison's 3 month post that there is a lot of football watching going on in our house these days. This weekend was no exception!

On Saturday grandma Debbie came to town and spent the afternoon with H while Matt and I did a little tailgating. I LOVE Lincoln on game day--its such a great atmosphere and people are EVERYWHERE. I came back home and watched the game with my mom while Matt went to the game and cheered the Huskers on to a victory over Wisconsin. Good game (I mean, good second half) Nebraska!
Sunday afternoon was a big game for the Packers. My boys were sporting their green and gold as we cozied up at home, made a big pot of soup and enjoyed another weekend win!  PLUS, Harrison's 3 month birthday wish came true and his Mama is whoopin' up on his Daddy in fantasy football.  It doesn't get much better than that!








No comments:

Post a Comment