Image Map

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Five Years and Counting

"Today I give myself to you in marriage.  I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you and to be there for you in times of need.  I promise to love you in good times and in bad; when life feels easy and when it is a challenge; when our love is simple and when it requires more effort.  I promise to cherish you and to always hold you in highest regard.  Today I give you this ring, knowing in my heart that you will be my constant friend, my biggest supporter, my kitchen dance partner, the love of my life and my #1."

Five years later and I still mean every single word.

We've seen so much change in the last 5 years, and every day I am thankful for the one thing that has remained constant through it all.  Thank you, Mathew, for loving me.  For supporting me.  For holding me up when I couldn't stand on my own.  For making me laugh.  For not running for the hills when my "crazy" sneaks in.  For being the most incredible daddy to our 3 kiddos.  For making me want to be a better version of myself...


...though the best version of me is who I am when I'm with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment