Image Map

Friday, April 2, 2010

31 weeks down, 8 more to go!

It was a pretty uneventful week here. There were no doctors appointments, no major news on the baby-front, no doggy granola bar raids. Matt had a chaotic week at work, but I just sat back and enjoyed the beautiful weather (sorry honey, not to rub it in!) I'm always amazed at how excited I get the first time I get to walk outside barefoot each spring. I guess its the little things in life...

We are sticking around Sioux Falls for Easter since Matt has to work the weekend. Lucky for me, I get to go back and see the fam next weekend. My LOVELY sisters are having a baby shower for me! I haven't seen family since late January and I have a few out of state friends coming as well, so it will be good to go back. Matt is going to stick around Sioux Falls and have a few Nebraska friends up to our place. Should be a good guys weekend/girls weekend!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and that the Easter bunny treats you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment