Friday, October 8, 2010

Arts and Crafts

I finally re-discovered my creative side. With a new baby and going back to work, I haven't exactly had a whole lot of time to do "me" things and have definitely started to get the itch lately. I've been searching for the past week or so to find myself a project and today I wandered around Hobby Lobby trying to get inspired.

Here's what I came up with...

GO YANKEES!

Really...How can you not like the Yankees when you see something this cute!?!?

Charlotte's new hat was my "experiment" and I figured out what worked and what didn't. Up close you can see that the edges of the Yankee logo bled a little, so I switched some things around and came up with this.....

A work in progress

This onesie turned out SOOOOO good! I think that I might have a new addiction.
Notice how me "re-discovering" me still revolves around little Charlotte??? Funny how that happens!

4 comments:

  1. How darling and how creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget all of your creativeness regarding this blog, too! The writing and the new design! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made a stencil with freezer paper and filled it in with fabric paint. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete