Image Map

Sunday, October 23, 2011

GOOOOO PACKERS!

At only 4 months old Charlotte had already decided that football was pretty cool.  She loved to spend her Sundays cheering on the Packers with her Daddy.  Since the Packers play the Vikings this weekend I thought it would be the perfect time to share a little video with you all.  

Disclaimer:  I sound like a crazy woman in this video.  Please make sure that your volume isn't turned all the way up...I mean it!



Football Sundays just aren't the same without that little grin...

1 comment:

  1. I was checking my email and Anna came up to me and asked if we could watch a video of Charley. So we watched this one...a couple times. And her dancing too. Your little girl has left quite the impression on a certain 4 year old:) HUGS.

    ReplyDelete