Image Map

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bonzo Loronzo

It seems like forever ago that I took this picture of Harrison and I in the hospital.  He was a brand new, squishy baby boy and his little peanut body fit perfectly in the crook of my arm.  These days I'm more accustomed to toting around a squirmy 20+ pound monster and the days of an itty-bitty baby seem so far gone. 

While I'm not 100% sure that I'm ready to succumb to baby fever quite yet...I can't deny the fact that I miss those newborn baby snuggles.  Lucky for me, Matt's sister Kristen and her hubby Zac just welcomed a sweet baby boy into the world and I was able to get my fix through them!

Meet my newest little buddy, Benson Hal Lorenzen!
Benson was born last Tuesday, March 19th.  He took his sweet time getting here and as a result had to spend a few days in the NICU for observation.  He proved to be a total rockstar and I'm happy to say that he is now home and doing FANTASTIC!

Last Saturday our family FINALLY had the chance to meet Mr. Benson.  This mama got some much anticipated baby snuggles and Harrison got to meet his future partner in crime!  I have a feeling that we are going to have our hands full with these two!  I'm guessing that Harrison will have some some pretty cool things that he'll want to teach Benson (and a few naughty things as well!)
Our not-so-little Harrison checking out his new cousin.  My heart overflows when I think about them growing up together, only 9 months apart.  Reason #1,000 why coming back to Nebraska was the right choice for our family...
"Be gentle, buddy"
Welcome to the world, sweet Benson.  It feels like we waited so long to finally meet you and we are so excited to watch you grow.  We love you with all our hearts...



No comments:

Post a Comment