Image Map

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Updates Galore!

Last week I was sweetly reminded by one of my cousins that there are a few things that I've neglected to post on the blog. (Thanks, Erin!  I needed a little motivation!)  I figured that it was time for a hodge podge post to get everyone up to speed!

1.  I turned 31.  Or as I like to say, I celebrated the 10 year anniversary being able to order a beer with dinner (legally speaking)!  Matt asked me if I wanted to do some shots to celebrate said anniversary...I politely declined!  This old lady can't handle that kind of craziness!

2.  There haven't been a whole lot of house pictures to share lately, mostly because the things that they are working on aren't all that exciting!  Necessary, yes, but not things that I feel like I need to be snapping pictures of!  Unless you really want to see pictures of plumbing, HVAC and electrical work??  While they have been working away on the "innards" of our home, Matt and I have been keeping busy picking out all of the cosmetic finishes...cabinets, flooring, lighting...you name it!  I can't wait to see how everything comes together!

3.  If any of you need some prescriptions filled, I hear that there is a cute little brunette who works at the U-Save pharmacy at 168th and Harrison (Omaha)!  Yup...I got a new job.  The one that I had previously was super part-time and unless there was someone on vacation/maternity leave, I just wasn't getting enough hours.  U-Save was able to offer me more consistent hours (~60 every 2 weeks), a consistent location (Hooray for no more floating!) and is super close to our house and daycare (Woohoo for less time in the car!).  Come visit if you are in the area! 

4.  Harrison is beyond ready for the start of Yankee baseball.  We think this is the year (P.S. We think this every year.)

5.  Last night we made the most of a beautiful evening and played in the driveway while Matt grilled.  Today the wind is crazy and the ground is covered with snow.  Oh Nebraska and your crazy weather....this family is ready for spring!
6.  I don't really have anything to say about this picture...I just thought that it was too cute not to share.  H continues to LOVE bath time and holy cow does this picture remind me of his big sister.

 So there you have it!  The quick and dirty update on life in the Ritchie house.  There's never a dull moment--even on days like today when I have no intention of changing out of pajamas!  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment