Image Map

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Holidays and a Quick Update

Happy Day After the 4th of July! I hope that you all had a happy and safe holiday. I’m sure that I’m not the only one who feels like the days passed way too quickly! Matt and I spent the weekend back in Omaha with family. You know that it’s going to be a fun day when there is a bounce house, dunk tank and “Minute to Win It” games involved. Have I ever mentioned that I love my family?  Many thanks to Alyson and JR for hosting!  

Speaking of family…I’ve had a couple of people ask about how my cousin’s son Luke is doing. SO sorry that I didn’t update you all after my initial prayer request. Well, I’m happy to say that Luke and his family are back in Omaha and doing great. He was at our 4th of July celebration and you would never guess that there was anything wrong. He will complete 6 weeks of antibiotics and then they will take him to surgery to remove his ruptured appendix.  Thank you all for sending extra prayers for Luke and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment