Image Map

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Books for Charley {2} - Thank You

Matt and I just wanted to take a moment and give the worlds biggest THANK YOU to everyone who donated to this year's Books for Charley event.  When I did my original post announcing the "second annual" I wasn't really sure what type of response we would get...would people be as enthusiastic as they were last year?  I just wasn't sure.    

While we don't have an official "final count" to share with you today, I can tell you that it's pretty amazing!  Want some sort of an idea of what I mean by AMAZING?!

In one single month we received almost $1500 in monetary donations alone.
ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
Really, people--You are amazing.  Phenomenal.  Incredible.  All of those things plus some.


Keep checking back over the next week or so for more on actual book numbers.  We're so excited to share updates about our collection, as well as those of our other heart friends who graciously helped us out this year.  

Again, thank you so very much for your generosity.  Thank you for helping us celebrate Charlotte.  Thank you for helping us give back.  Thank you for helping us put smiles on so many little faces.

Have I said thank you yet?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment