Image Map

Friday, June 22, 2012

Nebraska Bound

Well, the big MOVING day is finally upon us!  Tomorrow morning is the last morning that Matt and I will wake up in rental house #1...I'm not quite as emotional about moving this time around.  Yes, there are lots of people/things that I will miss about Sioux Falls, but packing things up this time around means that we are just one step closer to "settled."  


We've got some friends and family helping us with the move tomorrow.  Thank God for them because this pregnant lady is feeling pretty worthless when it comes to the whole move - Plus Matt has been pretty adamant (rightfully so) that I don't lift a single box.  Baby boy has cooperated thus far, the last thing we need is for me to over do it and end up having a baby on moving day.  (I just knocked on wood and would appreciate if all of you did as well!)


I'm getting ready to shut the computer down, but just wanted to put out one last prayer request before I do.  We are about to embark on a whole lot of craziness and any extra prayers for our strength, sanity, safety...you name it, are welcome


Nebraska here we come!


3 comments:

  1. Knocked on wood and prayers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you all. Praying a smooth transition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!! We're sooooooo excited!!! Prayers for all of you! Mr. Mister Franklin E. Ritchie, we're all sooooooo excited to meet you, but, PLEASE, for your mommy & daddy's sake, PLEASE stay put!!! We LoVe you guys! See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete