Image Map

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Brother and Sister

I know that all of you are familiar with our buddy RedButt, but I wanted to take a minute to introduce you to another monkey friend of ours...  

Meet BlueButt!  (Yes, I realize that his little bottom is still red...!)


These adorable little monkeys were "born" at the same time, but we didn't know about the blue guy until the baby shower that my sister held for me back in April.  They were separated at birth when RedButt came to live with Charlotte, but deep down they knew that they would be reunited some day.  You should have seen the looks on their faces when they first saw each other!  They both had smiles from ear to ear and they haven't let go of each other's hands since.

I'm so excited to introduce our little boy to these two crazy monkeys and to tell him stories about his big sister and how much she loved RedButt.  I see lots of love, laughter and snuggles in our future!

Thanks Aunt Angie for creating 2 very special additions to our family!!


Don't forget to check out the Project RedButt tab at Charleysheart.com.  Once we get moved and settled into our new digs in Nebraska we look forward to sharing these monkeys with lots of other kiddos!  


No comments:

Post a Comment