Image Map

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day: Grandma Edition

Yes, I realize that Mother's Day was 5 days ago - but between me dealing with my own emotions of that day and then following it up the very next with Charlotte's birthday, I feel like a very special group of women got lost in the mix...

I would like to introduce you to 3 phenomenal moms who have also proven themselves to be pretty amazing in the area of "grand-mothering" (as if we ever had a doubt).

Grandma Debbie
 Grammy
 
 NamNam

This year we decided to make a very special donation in honor of our Moms.


To our beautiful Mothers,


I don't even know where to begin.  Each of you has done so much and made so many sacrifices for us...I suppose the most appropriate thing to say would be "Thank you."  Thank you for always standing by our sides and for teaching us, through your example, how to love unselfishly.  Thank you not only for all that you have given to us, but also for the CRAZY amount of love that you share with your grandchildren.  They are so blessed to have the best Grandma, Grammy and NamNam in the whole universe! 


Love,  
Mathew, Kristen, Charlotte & Mister Mister 
(and your grand-pups Maybe and Stella)



"A grandmother is like an angel.  
She takes you under her wing, she prays and watches over you, 
and would give you anything."


No comments:

Post a Comment